The All Knowing Tiger List - Graphics (no Tiger content)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: The All Knowing Tiger List - Graphics (no Tiger content)
From: George Roberts <georoberts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 12:38:18 -0700
I'm stuck one more time and need someone's experience.  Does anyone know
what graphics program I can use to identify an area so a mouse click will
bring up a text box describing that area ? i.e. Picture of a Tiger, click
on hood(anywhere on hood) and a box comes up giving motor specs; click on
wheel (any wheel) and box would come up giving wheel details.
I'm trying to put together a brochure on a CD and want to make it look
professional.

Thanks in advance

George "Tiger Fever" Roberts
Former: Hillman Minx convertible, Alpine Series IV, Tiger LRXFE382000010 &
000020