Re: TT fiberglass hood from hell

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TT fiberglass hood from hell
From: "Schotland" <gary@schotland.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 00:54:20 -0400
I think Bruce fabricates panels for super high end cars (Bugattis,
etc) for a living.  When I met him at SUNI II in Wisconsin back in
'94, I believe he mentioned doing doors skins for his car too.  Ya
gotta save that weight wherever possible!

Steve Alcala did that and more for his racing Alpine.  He's in the
aluminum panel fabrication business too.

Gary Schotland