RE: TT fiberglass hood from hell

To: "tiger technologies" <tartanad@ix16.ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: RE: TT fiberglass hood from hell
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 13:51:38 -0700
Jeff,

IMHO, Ray has EVERY RIGHT to say what he wants to the list and ask for help,
which I believe he was doing.

The fact that he mentioned YOUR hood was incidental to his posting to the
list.

Take care, as your "Reply to All" in this case may cost you some business.
It might have been better for you to reply directly to Ray rather than the
entire list.

I like this list as it provides a free exchange of ideas and information
that is helpful to us Tiger owners.  I hope that does not change.

And the bottom-line with LAT hoods is that no matter who's hood you buy
(even a REAL one,) it MUST be fitted to the car.

Again, up to my ears in it in San Diego,

Allan