RE: Oil line routing

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil line routing
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 12:47:52 -0600
Bob,

If I read this right then the lines snake underneath the frame rail rearward of
the crossmember mounting. Is that correct? My header setup routes all four of
the left side primaries to the rear of the engine mount, so I wouldn't have a
problem with that, but another header set I have runs two in front and two
behind the engine mount, and I think that wouldn't give a lot of room for oil
lines right there. I will be using the oil line set I have, or else I have a
bunch of #10 Earl's hose lying around. Just gotta get $100 worth of adapters and
hose ends for it.

Thanks,

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca