RE: Oil line routing

To: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>,
Subject: RE: Oil line routing
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 13:05:10 -0700
Theo,

Yes, that's correct Theo; the oil lines go down and under the frame rail,
and then forward between the suspension mounting hardware and the inner
fender well. And yes, my header primaries all go behind the motor mount, so
for this case there is plenty of room for the oil lines. With two primary
exhaust pipes in front of the motor mount, this oil line routing wouldn't
work; too much heat, too little room. Considering this limitation, you may
want to stick with your first idea.

Bob