Re: Fw: new Tiger owner

To: tiger list <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: new Tiger owner
From: pamelam@connix.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 04:21:32 -0400 (EDT)

>First, Can i install an MSD and retain the The stock Tach and points or is
>it necessary to use an electronic pickup such as an ignitor and an
>aftermarket Tach? Where can you hide it?

Tim:

I hid a MSD unit (small one) under the footrest panel on the passenger
side. Never got it to keep my tach from going crazy, though. I do have a
Sun tach that was offered as an early option for higher revving engines.
That did work with the MSD. The Sun later failed sometime after I brought
the ignition back to stock, but i don't think it was related to the MSD use.

Bob Melusky