RE: Tach hookup

To: "'Doug & Rett Leithauser'" <dleit@mintcity.com>,
Subject: RE: Tach hookup
From: "Colley, Chuck" <Chuck.Colley@wang.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 08:52:05 -0400
Doug,

I'm new to the chat and with a new Tiger 1A . I've have been soooo
enlightened by the information this media provides. I thank you all. I learn
quite a bit about my Tiger each day.

If you look at the schematic in the Workshop Manual, it shows the tach
before the Ballast Resistor, which is before the Coil, which is before the
Distributor. Seems pretty straight forward to me... Am I missing something?
Is there another way??? I plan to install a Pertronics Electronic Ignition
and with Tom Halls most resent Tech Tip (Thanks Tom) modify my tach, so this
discussion is most timely.
Thanks for the education.
All the Best,
Chuck Colley