Electrical problem / other

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Electrical problem / other
From: RayKReese@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 00:30:12 EDT
Listers: I hope that someone can give me some direction here. Nothing
serious, thank goodness, but annoying nonetheless. My tach goes dead,
frequently, whenever I flip on the headlight switch or wipers. It bounces
right back as soon as I switch whatever did it off. Ground problem?
Also, my 5 year old was helping me (?) put gas in the car the other day and
he managed to spray B.P.'s best on the ragtop rear window. I washed the car
as soon as we returned home, but the plastic is still fogged and it's a new
top. Ideas? Thanks in advance for the help and I really enjoy the list!

Ray
B9473174