Re: Tigers VS Corvette's

To: Tiger Folks <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tigers VS Corvette's
From: Brushy Creek Vineyards/Les Constable <brushyck@wf.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 19:08:09 -0500
If you can't get rubber (break loose) in all four gears and get an
honest 125 mph out of your stock tiger then it is not running right.
Hell you can almost do 0 - 60 mph in first gear and when coming down
from 125 you can shift into third gear at 100 MPH.  Better than
Corvette's?   You bet!  Beat Corvette's?  Most of them.

I do urge caution with our older cars, because tires do fail and I had a
steering ball joint pop out causing the wheel to go sideways once.
Once is enough and fortunately it was at low speed.  Gotta keep an eye
on the critical stuff.

Les Constable
Tiger Owner Since 1967