Hello

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello
From: Chris Vaught <CVaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 15:48:40 -1000
Hello Tiger People
   I am new to the list so let me tell you a little about myself. I am 24
and in the Navy, stationed aboard the submarine USS Tucson in Pearl Harbor.
About a year ago I bought a disassembled Tiger that was abandoned after a
death. The car had set out in the rain for five years, so you can imagine
the shape it was in. The floors were rusted out as well as alot of other
body panels. The JAL is 662325 and I am told that the vin was B382002322.
Unfortunately the tag was corroded away since the hood was off of the car
as it sat for five years in Hawaii,s salty air. Well I have replaced the
floors and patched up the body but I am still in need of many parts. Being
that I am in the navy ( not all that well off ) I am building the car on a
small budget. I am interested in any used or well priced spares that may be
out there. I am also interested in advice, such as what late model dual
resivor brake booster/master cylinder would fit in that tight space. I have
built a Six bolt 289 ( before I knew how much trouble this would be ) and I
am using a Lakewood bell housing. I have been told that I would have to
modify my trans tunnel. Have any advice. Well I am glad to be a proud Tiger
owner and I hope to be on the road soon!!!
Thanks
Chris