Bad News

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Bad News
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 18:02:30 -0400
Folks,
        Thanks for the consern about my back and the
several suggestions for other transmissions/clutches.
However, no one answered me about the length.
Some said the C6 would fit with no tunnel mods and
others said major modifications were required.
Are there any good strong 4 or 5 speed automatics
that would fit a 351C ( or 302/289 same size bolt pattern)?
        I have moved my 351C back 1 1/4" from normal
and have a shorter SROD 4 speed in at the moment.
No driveshaft mods were needed.
James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others