Re: springs

To: rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
Subject: Re: springs
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 00:45:58 EDT
Can't agree more with Bob.  I had my rear spring re-arched
but didnt add any extra leafs though the mechanic said it
would cure my axle hop.  Seems he drags older straight
axle Vettes and says it works great.  The second leaf under
the main leaf should be the same size.

He laughed when he pulled my original tractions bars because
they are aluminum.  "Why not just make them out of rubber"
Anyway he straightened the traction bars and said that they
would bend again as soon as I romp on it.

Anyhow, consider rearching or replacing springs.  Guaranteed
to fit perfectly.

Dave Johnson, Chicago, B382002668