Re: Front valence fixation

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front valence fixation
From: "Mark Meswarb" <mmeswarb@itexas.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 17:52:31 -0500
Chris,

The metal strip attachment was used when the cars got oil coolers.  Later
Tigers and Series V Alpines got them.  I think the Tiger had two rows of
cooling coils and the Alpine only had one.  So, if your car has an oil
cooler or you plan to add one, I think you would want to use this type
attachment.

Good Luck,
Mark

http://www2.itexas.net/~mmeswarb/index.html