Re: SOS Photos

To: mjb2@home.com
Subject: Re: SOS Photos
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 06:53:54 -0400
Mike, I like POR-15 also, and after stripping the suspension, rear end,
and front and rear springs, I used POR-15 on these parts.

The stuff is very tuff, and you can use a hammer on the paint, without
any effect.  One Tiger owner did not like the first coat he applied, and
had to sand the stuff off, as sand blasting did not work.

The paint is UV sensitive, but they now have a top coat that will
protect it from UV.  Suspension parts, or the inside of your doors, of
course are not a problem.

Larry