Re: Side Mirrors -rotisseries

To: mcgrathx@jps.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Side Mirrors -rotisseries
From: Tiger289@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 10:43:11 EDT
In a message dated 10/8/99 12:34:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mcgrathx@jps.net writes:

Michael

    Being a professional metalman & painter for 25+ years I have built
several rotisseries. Its not that hard or expensive to do if the car is
striped down to the shell. (whole car changes pivot point and weight becomes
more of a factor) The only specs I have are in my head but I could tell you
how and send some pictures. Let me know when you are ready. I don't recall
the weight but I have it written down and I will find it.
    Good Luck,
                Andy (San Diego)

Ps you could do a search in the archives of the list there have bean other
writings