FW: Sore neck

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Sore neck
From: "Parlee, Brad (IndSys,SLS)" <brad.parlee@indsys.ge.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 16:14:21 -0400
I have bullet style mirrors on my car and I can't see a dam thing in them.
It's probably Partly the mounting position (along side the A window on the
door) but the face is so small and the proximity such that pulling a beetle
juice is required to see what is back there.  I drove another Tiger that had
the Lucas style fender mirrors and I could see great, but I was not sure
about the way they looked.  Anyone have the stock look and a good view of
those lurking behind. I would be interested in exact mounting position and
brand/type of mirrors. This is a key sort coming on my car as squirt lane
changes are part of the Tigers appeal.