RE: Side Mirrors

To: "'Michael M. Kelly'" <mcgrathx@jps.net>,
Subject: RE: Side Mirrors
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@isotel.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 08:59:47 -0600
Hi Mike

I don't know the exact weight of the shell, but I'm not a big guy, and I
was able to lift a bare Alpine shell from sitting on the garage floor to
having it sit on its side, i.e. leaning against the garage wall. The shell
is the backdrop for one of the rollbar installation pictures on my website.
When I took that shell home, two of us picked it up and carried it onto a
small trailer. I'd say the shell weighs around 400 lbs. or less.

tsmit@home.com
tsmit@isotel.com
B382002705
http://members.home.net/tsmit/tiger1.html