Re: Walnut Dash

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Alpines AutoX Team" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Walnut Dash
From: "herbeam" <herbeam@cari.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:16:01 -0700
Chestnut Burl Laminate is available special order from all HOME DEPOT Stores
and is made by Formica. I have a 30" x 8ft  piece and it cost about $27.40 .
I    have a picture of the  dash I made for my Dual Control Alpine  I can
scan and send via email if anybody wants to see how nice this stuff is!  Bob