Re: front clip

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: front clip
From: Tiger289@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 10:54:27 EST
Dennis
A Tiger can be repaired and leave the repaired areas virtually undetectable.
I have done several similar repairs on Tigers as I have been in the Autobody
business 25+years. You did not say if you need to repair the front or rear
and weather it was front an accident or what.  I am hoping you need the rear
clipped as this is so much easier. This can be an expensive operation but
remember you get what you pay for. Don't be afraid to ask questions and be
leary of those that would splice in the middle of a panel as it is always
best to use original seams. Depending on the damage maybe you only need the
outside skin, that would be nice.
                        Andy (San Diego)