Re: Listing

To: Alan Zeni <wizard@silcom.com> (by way of Norman Miller <rootes1@best.com>),
Subject: Re: Listing
From: Curtis Fisher <Curtis.Fisher@trw.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 20:18:42 -0800
Someone may have gotten some nice Christmas toys and the photo does not
look right so I went out and measured B9470844.  MY measurement from the
headlight rim to the door front seam is 49.5 inches. MY measurement from
the fender top to the rocker bottom is 26 inches (more precise measurements
are welcome) or a ratio of 1.9.  From how this photos appears on MY screen,
it is 2 9/16 inches (rim to door) and 1 1/16 inches (fender) or a ratio of
2.4.  The 'stretch' appears to be not a center body but perhaps a photo
stretch.  MY Tiger does not have the extremely sharp pointy tail fin(s)
this photo has. Other opinions are welcome, I did not call the limo number.

Other opinions are welcome (to the digital age),
Curtis
(B9470844)