Re: Listing

To: Curtis.Fisher@trw.com, wizard@silcom.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Listing
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 00:27:00 EST
In a message dated 12/29/99 8:15:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Curtis.Fisher@trw.com writes:

<< Someone may have gotten some nice Christmas toys and the photo does not
 look right so I went out and measured B9470844. >>
Curtis-
My first thought was that I was looking at a manipulated photo. Looking
closer, I can't understand how that could be, as all the reference points
behind the object (I don't want to call it a Tiger) appear to be in line and
the shadows also appear congruent with the object...I don't know how you can
do that. That is not to say it can't be done! I sure hope it is the result of
someone's digital creativity...
Mike