Hardtop Corner Pad

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hardtop Corner Pad
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 17:46:56 -0700
Hi Listers,

    I'm in the process of putting the hardtop back together after having it
repainted. Got out the corner pads I bought from Rick at SS, and they are
very high quality but are a little bit different than mine. Hadn't really
noticed before. It looks like the old pads were cut to fit the corners. Does
anyone know if that is what I am suppose to do with the new pads?

    Could also use some input into fitting the new liner. Is there a trick
to getting it to fit just right?

Was suppose to pick my Tiger up from the paint shop Wednesday, The car
wasn't ready. Went Thursday ready to pick her up and when I started going
over the car I noticed some imperfections in the hood and front end. The
shop decided to keep it over the weekend and redo the front end. Will check
it Monday.

Any help I can get re-doing the top would be appreciated.
Thanks

Dan Eiland