san deigo visit

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: san deigo visit
From: "Chris Vaught" <cvaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:18:19 -1000
well I am back in Hawaii after five weeks in the submarine. first we made it
to Alaska. I only had fourteen hours off while I was there but it was great.
the women were driving by in truck loads blowing their horns and hollering
at  us as they drove by. it was great! next we stopped by Victoria Canada
for a few days. that was also a blast. finally we stopped in S.D. I would
like to give a special thanks to Andy, Cullen, Bob, and Dick for showing me
their cars.it was great to ride in a tiger that kept all fours wheels on!
thanks for the great time! I will be back in the garage tearing out the
front end this weekend so I am sure to have some questions coming to the
list.
thanks
Chris