Suspension

To: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Suspension
From: "Dr. T. Y. McDowell" <tym@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 19:20:41 -0500
Tigers,

I've purchased Koni shocks for my Tiger, new springs, and all new
bushings, ball joints, etc. for the front end.

My last remaining problem is the rear suspension and I'm almost
suffering from paralysis via too much analysis.

I'm about to replace the 260 in my Mk1A with a very healthy 302 and T-5
tranny.  I don't plan on racing the car (who knows?) but do like to get
on it every now and then.

I don't want to get done with this project and wish I had spent a few
dollars more.  At this stage ....................

Should I replace my rear springs with Dale's?

Should I purchase Dan Walter's torque arm kit?

Should I get traction masters?

Any advice from those who have had similar problems or just want to
throw in their .02 will be appreciated.

Tym McDowell