Re: Idling problems

To: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Subject: Re: Idling problems
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:46:37 -0800
Bryon,

Check:

http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/TechServ/TechInfo/TI-219.html

I had similar symptoms on a boat. It idled OK when cold (the choke was on), but
not
after worming up.  I checked that there was proper flow through the idle
circuit by
blowing compressed air through the passages indicated in the drawings on the WEB
site. (I had to save the image and view it using a program that allowed me to
enlarge
the picture.) Everything checked OK. I replaced the bowls and it fired right up.
Apparently I blew out some small piece that was causing the problem.

Craig Wright