Re: voltage stabilizer

To: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Subject: Re: voltage stabilizer
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:47:05 -0800
Steve,

OK, you can stop spamming the List now. ;-) I'm sorry I apparently
misinterpreted your post. I misunderstood your meaning of "it's". However,
I don't know of any automotive regulator that regulates at 13.6 volts, at
least not intentionally. However, I made the faulty leap of logic that you
meant the instrument voltage was supposed to regulate at 13.6V, which is
about half a volt or so below the correct alternator/generator regulator
voltage, but not low enough to work 100% of the time.

Sorry again for the confusion,

Bob