RE: Commercial ads on the Tiger List

To: "'Ray McCrary'" <spook01@home.com>, tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Commercial ads on the Tiger List
From: Theo Smit <TSMIT@isotel.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:51:17 -0700
Ray, and Listers,

I'm pretty sure that everyone is saying that it's NOT ok to do that.
Chris' placing the oil pan on Ebay is his choice, and his putting a notice
on this list allows those here that are really keen on those kinds of
vintage (or repro-vintage) parts to obtain an item that otherwise might just
go to someone who thought they were buying a Furby. Along the way, the sale
of that oil pan will also establish the 'going price' for those particular
items in a public forum, which isn't a bad thing.

I don't think that the offering for sale of one oil pan establishes Chris as
a 'commercial' Tiger parts vendor, regardless of what his business is.

Regards,
Theo Smit