Re: Commercial ads on the Tiger List

To: "Theo Smit" <TSMIT@isotel.com>, "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Commercial ads on the Tiger List
From: "Ray McCrary" <spook01@home.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:47:14 -0600
Guys,
eBay sales prices do not set normal sales prices for anything.  Most of the
stuff sells for large amounts over what you can normally get for it; that is
why I use the darn thing.  I had a parts list (yeah, just the dealer parts
list in a plastic cover) sell for over $200 once because two guys started
banging one another for the honor of "winning".
My question still stands: and watch closely now.....I   S       I  T
O     K     T   O       P   L   A  C  E        A   D   S      F   O   R
P    R    I   M    A   R   Y           M  E  A  N  S      O   F
M   A   K  I  N  G         A         L   I  V  I  N  G             O   N
T    H   E         L   I  S  T?

I take it that the answer is "Yes" as long as it is Tiger related.

Regards,
Ray McCrary
"Speed is Life;
of course Luck and Altitude