Re: highway - Head Pull

To: Tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: highway - Head Pull
From: Michael McBeth <mmcbeth@compusmart.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 20:06:18 -0600
I have to disagree with Steve here, as I have managed to change a head gasket
with the engine in place (on a date's driveway, no less). It is no fun, and
there was just exactly enough space to slide the head out, so any non-stock
mods might change the result. It took a whole long weekend: never got a second
date either!

Moral of the story: don't try to impress a date with nitrous oxide (in the car
anyway).

Michael

Steve Laifman wrote:
> Chris,