Re: highway - Head Pull

To: "Bob, Jerry (LBOB)" <LBOB@chevron.com>,
Subject: Re: highway - Head Pull
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 12:17:43 -0700
Well,

Thank you, Jerry. Finally, some experience recounted, and the second ‘rubber
band trick’ reported.

For your future encounters, Jerry, you just might want to try removing
the big
rubber plug on the firewall, provided for good access to the last plug,
and use
a ratchet with fine gears. I also have a set of pivoting handle ‘shorty’
ratchets that have no end of uses on the Tiger, and a set of extensions
with a
special ‘wobble’ end for the sockets that allows a little angle in the
extension without the clumsiness of a “U” joint. Another good set of wrenches
(cheap imports for the few times you need them) that are combination box
wrenches with “C” and “S” shapes. Great for nuts you can‘t get a
straight line
on.

Steve

--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most     >
B9472289              < important in your life    >

                            _/
                     _/_/_/