Questions

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Questions
From: cmclendon@mindspring.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 20:34:57 -0400
I have a few questions. I have searched listquest so if we have discussed
this 1000 times I am sorry.

1.    I bought the gasket that goes behind the headlight assembly. In
working my way down, I have discovered that the assembly appears to be
riveted to the body of the vehicle. Is the preferred solution to take out
the rivets and replace them with bolts, or am I missing something? (If this
is in fact riveted to the body does this seem like a dumb idea to anyone
else?)

2.    I am replacing the horns, (which had previously been removed from my
car by the po????) with a couple of used ones I bought. I hooked them both
up, but when I pressed the horn, I just get a clicking from one of the
horns. The horns both seem to work however, because when I ground one of the
terminals  a horn will blow. Depending on which terminal is touched one or
the other horn blows. Suggestions?

3.    I am replacing the hood stops as well. The front two are no problem,
but I am uncertain how to reach the the lower half of the rear two. How
about this one, little help.

4.    Also, I am getting a aluminum radiator. Does anyone have good
instructions on how they built a fan shroud that works, and looks relatively
decent?

Thanks

Cecil McLendon