Re: Parts Suppliers

To: "Patrick" <pLaske@bigfoot.com>
Subject: Re: Parts Suppliers
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 16:08:08 -0600
Patrick,

    After following your dilemma on the list, let me thank you for standing
up to the plate and returning to the list to let us all know that things
turned out just fine. Curt has always treated me right and his merchandise
has always been first rate. I can also say the same about Rick at Sunbeam
Specialties and the little bit I have dealt with Martha Christiansen  and
Tiger Tom, I have to include them in the same ranks as the others. It's good
to know that we have such honest people around our Marques. Says a lot about
the group of people I have had the privilege of conversing with for the past
year and a half.

Dan Eiland
B382002652LRXFE