Re: Side trim clip removal

To: Jane & Arden Bedell <bedel003@tc.umn.edu>
Subject: Re: Side trim clip removal
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 07:41:59 -0400
Arden, that is the hole where the shoulder part of a 3 point seat belt
mounts.  That piece you describe is plastic.  I had a hard time getting
it out, I guess old age, and finally drilled it out.  It was still hard
to get the remains of the old plastic out of the treads.

There was a shoulder hardness offered as a option, as is spelled out in
the BON.

Good Luck.

BTW, the plastic clips for the side trim, also hold the trim just
slightly away from the paint, and don't allow dirt to accumulate behind
the trim. Added benefit.

Larry