Re: Thermodynamics of hell.....

To: "Steve Griffing" <bartdog@mindspring.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Thermodynamics of hell.....
From: "Joe Hankins" <jhankins@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:09:08 -0400
I am continually amazed that this one keeps resurfacing year after year! All
that changes is the school where it supposedly happened!

The first time I heard it was from my grandfather, and he said that it
happened at the University of North Carolina when he was a student. He
graduated in 1914!

Joe Hankins