Plano, Texas visit

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Plano, Texas visit
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 10:42:31 -0700
I am currently planning on being in Plano, Texas, October 24th - 27th,
Tuesday afternoon through Friday morning.  It will be mostly for work, and
at least one of the evenings is already busy.  I don't recall if anyone on
the lists lives down there.  But, if you do, and want to get together to
chat Sunbeams over brews, cool.

Also, were any of those great BBQ places that Collin so eloquently
described until our mouths watered down in that area?  And if none of his,
are there others that might also be good?

Jay