RE: Crank pulley needed

To: "'Roger'" <roger@silverbrook.com.au>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Crank pulley needed
From: "Smit, Theo" <theo.smit@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 06:58:57 -0700
Hi Roger,

The 'JZ' part suffix indicates a Ford Industrial engine component, which
means that most dealers will send you to a Ford New Holland farm products
dealer. Then they will tell you it's impossible to get.

The pulley I'm using apparently came off a '70 or so V8 Maverick. It doesn't
have any visible part number stamped into it. Another possibility is to take
a double-sheave pulley and machine off the parts you don't need. I know FRPP
makes three/four hole balancers - maybe they (or someone else) also make
three-hole pulleys?

Hope this helps,

Theo Smit