Re: Emergency Brake Line

To: Carmods@aol.com
Subject: Re: Emergency Brake Line
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 11:06:53 -0500
Thanks John.  I though of that also, but tried to find another solution.
 Funny, I went to 5 different boat shops, including 3 in Annapolis, a
big boating center on the East coast, and although they use cable for
boats, could get no help.

Guess I will have to get my oxygen regulator fixed now.

Thanks

Larry