Re: Emergency Brake Line

To: Carmods@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net, owner-tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Emergency Brake Line
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 17:11:13 -0500
Well, I found another boat shop, and they had a swedge tool, that the
man said that he uses to swedge cables used to hold cars on top of
towing trucks, and that it will never come off.

Cost is $0.49 per swedge time two, so with tax that is $1.05 with tax.
Think I will try it again.

BTW, went to a Bike shop per Mark L. and they have a piece that allows
the cable to go through it, and then a nut closes another piece to hold
it securely.  Too bad the hole would not hold 2 cables, but good idea if
you want to hold just one.  John, if your weld brakes, this is cheap,
$1.25, and should work.

Thanks Mark and John.

Larry