Sunbeam Tiger scale model sought

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunbeam Tiger scale model sought
From: "Andrew Mace" <amace@MAIL.NYSED.GOV>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:26:12 -0500
A quick search of some of my favorite sources of new die-cast and other models
has failed to turn up any evidence of a model of a Sunbeam Tiger. Such a model
is sought to present to a prominent (albeit former? I'm not sure if he still
has it) Sunbeam Tiger owner when he speaks at a local dinner function.

Anyone have any suggestions? Something in a moderate price range would be
appreciated, i.e., no rare Dinky variants or limited-edition handbuilts. I'm
thinking more along the lines of the current Lledo Vanguard or Corgi Classics
type of price range.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please reply directly!

--Andy Mace

p.s. If you really want to know who this prominent person is, I'll tell you
privately (I'm sure many of you will know this, and most of you know the
prominent person!)