Re: Sunbeam Tiger scale model sought

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Tiger scale model sought
From: "Andrew Mace" <amace@MAIL.NYSED.GOV>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:50:43 -0500
Hopefully, I've thanked individually all those who replied to my request to
find a model of a Tiger - to be presented to Andy Rooney when he speaks at a
dinner later this spring here in Albany, NY, for the Friends of the New York
State Newspaper Project. But I also wanted to issue a more public thanks to
everyone on this list. I'very impressed with the level of knowledge,
friendliness and helpfulness from folks on this list. Admittedly, this is what
I've come to expect within the hobby, most especially within the British car
segment of this hobby, and I've seldom been disappointed.

I'd be tempted to remain on the list awhile longer, since I find some of the
detail given here very interesting. However, this is a work account that I
probably shouldn't continue to load up with not-quite-work-related messages.
And I'm on far too many other lists as well.

Again, thank you all for your help in my search!

--Andy
Andrew Mace, President, The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>
(No Tigers in my barn...yet!)