RE: Cooling

To: "'CoolVT@aol.com'" <CoolVT@aol.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Cooling
From: "Smit, Theo" <theo.smit@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:37:26 -0800
Someone on the list had a horror story about the PO of their car having cut
large holes behind the wheel wells for "cooling". Lots of little holes might
leave you with some of structural integrity that those panels give you. A
better choice is to do what Larry Paulick, Bob Palmer, and a few others have
done, and that is to make a vent from back there to a Cobra-style or Doane
Spencer style fender exit (below the fender script). There was even a LAT
option for some Cobra style vent grilles to put in there.

Theo