Re: Cooling

To: theo.smit@intel.com, CoolVT@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cooling
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 22:11:55 EST
In a message dated 01/12/2001 1:40:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
theo.smit@intel.com writes:

<< A
 better choice is to do what Larry Paulick, Bob Palmer, and a few others have
 done, and that is to make a vent from back there to a Cobra-style or Doane
 Spencer style fender exit (below the fender script). There was even a LAT
 option for some Cobra style vent grilles to put in there. >>

I agree, the fender vents seem to make sense. I think, aesthetically, the
coolest choice is to cut the kind of triangular ducts just below the fender
peaks, like Rootes did with the later rally cars. I've seen one car with it
done correctly, and it was definitely appealing, IMHO.
Mike