Tiger concerns

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger concerns
From: Mark Fridenstine <laceyf@crosslink.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:42:22 -0800
Listers Please help me.  I need your advise on two issues on my 66 1A
    1) I have purchased a generator gauge. Do I need to run a wire from
the gauge to               the generator, or is there a hook up under
the dash that I can use?

    2) I have a eldelbrock manifold and a 4 barrel. I get oil on the
manifold in the pockets on each side of the carb. The drivers side is
the worst. Could these oil puddles come from the bolts on the manifold
leaking? They are tight.  I don't think they could come from the valve
covers, it looks like the oil would have to go up hill to get to the
manifold. Has anyone had this kind of problem before, and if so how can
it be fixed?   Any and all responses will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Mark