RE: E-Mail me off the list

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: E-Mail me off the list
From: rhoefle@ctlinc.com
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:40:22 -0500
Theo has it right, this is a free-sharing forum.

What I don't understand is what led up to Dave's aggravation.  I am
something of a packrat and have kept this list's emails all the way back to
Sept. 1997 (!) and I only see three (3) postings under the name "David &
Aleah".  Does anybody know what happened to frustrate this person to this
degree?

Also, on the same line, why did Norm answer back with a big "Me too!"?

I'm so confused...maybe its just the lasting effects of the flu I had last
week.

Rick

(1964 Mk 1, 1965 Mk 1A)