Re: E-mail me off the list

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: E-mail me off the list
From: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:37:48 -1000
well i did contact the guy about hard top because i have one that i do not used
taking up space. i also was the first one to tell james barret that his valves
were to tight. he did not mention me in the thanks to the list nor did the guy
wanting the top contact me. there are many people on this list who love to help
people. i have met about ten of them and they are great folks. dont give up
on the list but do not expect a flood of answers or questions to every post.
many are answered off of the list as well as on the list. i like your 12 second
combo but i would loose the solid cam and go with a roller 302 with some non
for heads. look at the 342 in my mustang link and imagine that in a tiger. i
am hoping to hit 350 RWHP at the dyno next month. stay with us and help me build
my 11 second tiger. (i have to be faster, it is my nature).
chris in mississippi
66 Sunbeam Tiger, 289, Performer RPM intake & cam, Holley 600 DP, Mallory
ignition, aluminum radiator, 4 speed toploader, centerforce gold clutch,
headers & flowmasters
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1434439&a=11228074
88GT CHP 342, 58cc AFR 185's, Holley SysteMax II intake, Pro magnum Rockers, ED
cam, Pro-M 77, 38# Lucas injectors, Walbro 317 255lph pump, Romac, A9L, 3.55's,
Aluminum driveshaft, 70mm Accufab throttle body, PRO 5.0