Re: Interior Refinishing Question

To: Frank Marrone <Fmarrone@turinnetworks.com>
Subject: Re: Interior Refinishing Question
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 17:51:06 -0500
Frank, Martha's kit includes the carpet strip you mentioned, and it was
original on the MKI.  The step down from the front floor to the floor
under the seat, had vinyl on that portion.

BTW, the kit I have had the hole for the dipper cut 2.5-3" too high.  I
called Martha today, but have not heard from her yet.  I took 3 weeks
before I received a return call from my 4 calls to her.  She said she
was out of town.

Have you figured out where those little triangular pieces go?  She said
they go on the side portion of the parcel shelf, just behind the hinge
for the rear door on the MKI.

Wait till you get to the side strips, below the sill.  Lots of extra
material, and you have to cut and fit, hopefully in the right places.

Doing mine now.

Good luck.

Larry