RE:Dual inline master cylinder

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:Dual inline master cylinder
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:29:54 -0800
Larry, Jim, The Datsun Master Cylinder also comes in the 3/4" size. Some of
the selected Datsun's had this size. I know that it was used on the early
510's and the one I got (3/4") at Pick A Part was from a 710. I'm not sure
if the 710 came with the 3/4" as the MC that I got looked rather new (which
is why I got it) and was probably a replacement. I would like to tell you
the effect of the 3/4" bore, but I'm not on the road yet. The early Mazda
RX-7 MC looks like it might adapt well too. It is cast steel (iron?) and in
the 13/16" bore size. Tom Witt