Re: Dual inline master cylinder

To: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Dual inline master cylinder
From: johnc@nait.ab.ca
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 08:24:47 -0700
     snip<   I am aware that a dual master cylinder on a Tiger or an
Alpine will upset some people because it is no longer original.
So be it. I also changed the British air out of my tires a long time ago.

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others>

Jim:
I was at an All British car show once and a chap had a "BOUGHT IT NEW AND
KEPT IT" MGTF. He had a display that included the original tool kit, sales
slip and a small brass bottle with a tire valve sticking out of the side of
it. I asked him what that was as I knew that such an item was never
supplied as original equipment. With a straight face he said that it was
the container of original English Dunlop air that he had saved.

PS
Your posting on the master cylinder goes into the "save & do next" file -
THNX.

Godspeed\Jc