Re: Doane Spencer

To: <RSpontelli@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Doane Spencer
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 23:54:50 -0500
Well, then it was professionally produced.   Perhaps we can find the source
and have them distribute more copies.    I knew the tapes existed but no
details.

I had posted a request for this video a couple of months ago and didn't get
a response.

I don't know Darrell Brunn but if somebody could contact him
I would be grateful.   I doubt there would be a huge demand but most
video editing  services would handle this and probably would handle the
mailings, too.  (to make it easier)

Thanks,

Steven Silverstein