RE: Doane Spencer

To: "'Steven Silverstein'" <milano164@mediaone.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Doane Spencer
From: "Pete Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@coxtarget.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 08:24:57 -0500
I'd buy a copy!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-tigers@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-tigers@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Steven Silverstein
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 10:33 PM
To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Doane Spencer

Dick Sanders mentions that a video exist, surely somebody has a copy which
they could take to a video editing service and have multiple copies made.

"Doane gave a lengthy tour of the Hollywood Sports Tiger at SUNI I in
Snowmass, CO in 1989.  It was all videotaped (along with other owner
interviews and event highlights) and sold afterwards in a 2-tape set."

I am sure the editing service would even handle the distribution (for a
price).  It really would be an interesting video to see (or hear).

Steven Silverstein